Hamlet: Man delights not me—
Horatio: That’s not what you said last night, my lord.
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern: WHAT.
I’m going to go through a list of your co-stars and you tell me what you think of them.
my dream is to be called a motherfucker by samuel l jackson
the newest addition to my bucket list
the meryl deviation will forever be my favorite thing
"i got lipstick
stains on my
you make it hard
- charles bukowski, 1973 (via shylabeouf47)
i really, really love sherlock, but i don’t understand why 90% of the fandom bashes on elementary all the time? like have you even seen elementary?
- half of the people on the show are PoC?
- i don’t see why you can’t like two different adaptations at the same time??
- sherlock gets called out on his bs consistently??
- lucy liu?
- mrs. hudson is trans and played by a trans actress??
- new york is written realistically??
- lucy liu???
- the women on the show are extraordinarily well written?
- no jokes at the expense of the lgbtq community?
- lucy liu???!!
What is ‘African themed’?
Ivorian? Zulu? Ashanti? Wolof? Yoruba? Cape Verdean? Zambian? Igbo? Egyptian? African cultures of the diaspora or the cultures of people with African heritage across the globe? Maasai? Swazi? Eritrean? Zimbabwean? Malagasy? Angolan?
Oh you mean like a safari? Oh right.
reading a foreign language: yeah
writing in a foreign language: ok
listening to a foreign language: wait
speaking in a foreign language: fuck
I want to grow up and live in a small apartment in new york and have a husky and be with you.
yall shouldn’t be having huskies in an apartment in nyc, not enough room for them to run and get exercise also it’s way too hot for them to be outside in the summer have u ever been to nyc in august??? sorry this cliche of urs has been #busted